Notice to customers (producer and sellers) of the Canadian Cattle Identification Agency (CCIA):
The product return policy reflects those issued by the manufacturer. For this reason, the return policy for similar products may differ from brand to brand. CCIA asks all customers to contact CCIA regarding product returns by phone at 1-877-909-2333 (toll-free) during business hours, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Mountain Time).
Steps to take to return merchandise:
1) Contact CCIA at 1-877-909-2333 to discuss your return within 48 hours of receiving your order. Only a CCIA Customer Support Representative can authorize a return.
2) Complete the Return Merchandise Authorization Form (RMA)
3) Any goods shipped in error by the CCIA or damaged during delivery:
4) In case of goods ordered in error by the customer:
1) Products that can be resold — Return authorized
The product must have been purchased from the CCIA, be undamaged and fit for resale. It must include its components and its original packaging. It is the CCIA and the manufacturer who determine the possibility (or not) of resale.
All products returned for credit must be in original packaging and fit for resale. In the case of CCIA tags, the tag number range must be indicated on the Return Merchandise Authorization form.
2) Products that cannot be resold The return of a product unsuitable for resale will be:
3) Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, no returns will be accepted in the following cases: